Hello, friends! It’s so good to see you again. Welcome to my next challenge.
Yesterday was such a huge day for me because I have been working on this blog for months. I was so proud to be able to unveil it yesterday and I’m really excited for the year ahead and all that I have in store for this little space of mine.
To get myself back into running a regularly updated blog, and so that you can get the know the blogger behind The Happy Journal a little more, I’m going to be taking part in a Four Week Blogging Challenge.
- Introduce yourself with ten facts
- Write some goals for the year
- How have you changed in the past two years?
- Where will you be in ten years time?
- Top five things off your bucket list
- Your views on alcohol and drugs
- How do you stay positive?
- Something you feel strongly about
- What’s your favourite quote?
- What’s your worst habit?
- Put a playlist on shuffle; first ten songs that play?
- Write a letter to your past self
- Write a letter to your future self
- What is your biggest fear?
- What are you really good at?
- What is your biggest flaw?
- Something you always think ‘what if’ about
- Your favourite thing to do
- Your highs and lows of this month
- Where will you take your blog next?
I love blogging and social media challenges because they allow you to get creative in ways that you may not normally. I’ve created this challenge so that each day, a new pointer will provoke new thoughts and ideas. I’m looking forward to seeing other blog posts being inspired from this list! I’m also hoping that this challenge will help me get into the habit of blogging regularly. As well as that, you’ll get to find out a little more about me and the type of writer I am as the challenges go on.
Some of my answers will be revamped re-posts from when I took this challenge when I first started up my blog over on a Weebly hosted site in October 2014, and some will be completely new. I’m already excited for Day Twenty, where I’ll be sharing exactly where I’m aiming to take The Happy Journal this year. Yes, I have planned ahead for once!
I will be posting Monday – Friday starting on the 4th January and running for four weeks or twenty days, taking me right up until the end of January! It’s going to be a lot of hard work, but I’m up for the challenge.
I invite you to take the challenge with me! You can take part in all the days, or just one. Which day are you most excited about? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to check out your answers!